“Know – Like – Trust” are words that many business people use today to indicate the Associates that they will cooperate with.
Below are a number of Associates and companies that we “Know – Like – Trust” and work with on a regular basis. Click on the appropriate links to find out more about the services they offer.
Ralph Savage FCA.
Director: DRS Business Solutions LTD
Ralph is a Business Advisor dedicated to adding maximum value to SMEs. He has worked in SMEs, right up to senior board level, so all the help and advice he gives to owners of these businesses is based on his own experiences. Typically he works with strategic partners, like mcs.ltd, supporting owners of Micros and SMEs who want to grow their businesses, make more money and become more profitable, with specific needs in the following areas:
- Access to Finance support for Grants, Loans (including the Government Start Up Loan Scheme), Equity
- Business Planning, Forecasting and Advice
- Cost Management and Reduction
- Business and Accounts reviews
- Tax claims for Embedded Capital Allowances, and R & D Tax Credits
HR Services, Communication and People Development
Caroline Knight of Jkonsult-HR can provide practical advice and guidance, training and business focused solutions that relate to needs specific to your business to protect and support your business and to help your people to develop.
Jkonsult-HR can offer professional, sound advice and effective support in a timely fashion. I can take you through the steps that will support you to help your business decisions, make the difficult decisions easier and the processes and activities required to save costs to your business in wasted time and potentially costly legal action later on.
Areas of support include: Day to day HR management, Business refocus, Recruitment and Probation period assessment, Performance Management, Management Development, Employee Support, Development and Reviews, Sickness Absence Management and concerns, Dispute Resolution and Mediation, Grievances and Disciplinary Management and Redundancy if required.
SOILNETWORKS drives business value with its on-demand supply chain network solutions and control tower platform. Allowing for a data driven, proactively managed collaborative network within each of your product´s supply chains, from the time that an order is placed to its final delivery.
- Connectivity to improve relations with suppliers efficiently. Fast systems integration while reducing costs.
- Visibility of the value chain, in real time, allowing complex analysis, process automation and transparent delivery chains. Ensuring a trusted and reliable supply forecast.
- Accurate, real-time measurements of what is happening to your products and orders, and where. Being agile in your supply chain by keeping promises to customers with a quick reaction to changes in demand.
- Hyper-synchronization of supply chains.